Home

Friday, June 14, 2013

Winking at the Royals

There is a retailer here in Canada called Ardene's and they carry a line of polish called "ACO". Boy, oh boy. I am impressed. I have purchased many polishes from this brand because they are phenomenally pigmented, long wearing and cost $3 a bottle. (They always have a deal on in-store: 2 for $6.)

Today I am going to share with you one of my favourites: "Royal Wink". Let's take a peek!


 


Shown above is 2 coats with Seche Vite.

Unfortunately this shade of purple doesn't agree with my camera and is showing more blue than she really is.

Royal Wink is a beautifully saturated medium purple leaning slightly blue. Two effortless coats with a nice self leveling effect makes this a dream polish to apply.

There is something implicitly perfect about a creme polish, wouldn't you agree?

13 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!