Home

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Challenge "Plaid" and Pink Wednesday

You might have noticed that I took down the "On Wednesday's I Wear Pink" banner. I did this because I was finding it difficult to commit to two different colour-coordinated days. That being said, should I ever swatch or wear pink polish I will aim to post it on Wednesday, but it won't be the end of the world if I don't have a pink mani to post every Wednesday. My apologies to those who really love PW however I just do not wear enough of that polish colour to justify it with a specific day.

That being said, I have combined PW and my 2012 Mani Challenge. I made a tab up above dedicated to this challenge and have adjusted it slightly to my preferences. (Specifically, I took out the dates and listed them under the month so I can post them at my leisure rather than having such a specific time constraint.)

Onto the mani!

 L.A. Colors Nail Lacquer in Flashy Fuschia, 3 coats without topcoat



Flashy Fucshia is the most perfect shimmery hot pink. Seriously. A dream to apply, nice formula, opaque at 3 coats. Bright and beautiful. After the base colour I took my L.A. Colors Art Deco polish stripers in White and Black as well as my Nail Star Two-Way Nail Art Pen in Purple to make a plaid design.


I cringe a little at my "plaid" design. I only posted one photo because I'm very self-conscious of this mani and promptly removed it after snapping a couple shots and running upstairs to show Mr.Polish who said he "liked it". Pfft. Anyway, there it is.

Are you participating in the 2012 mani challenge? I would LOVE to see your 2012 challenge mani's! I will post others who are doing them at the bottom of my challenge posts. Let me know in the comments if you would like to be included!

6 comments:

  1. Don't cringe at the plaid design. I really like it.

    Pink is fun for Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.... I had to take down my on Wednesday we wear pink too its hard to commit and sometimes I just couldn't get around to doing a mani booo ... Anyways great mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Aww haha! I think the plaid is cute! I wish I saw the 2012 challenge earlier haha. Looks like fun! I think I'll be doing this. Count me in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only attempted plaid once and it was a huge flop! I guess we're too critical of our own work because I like this, it's super cute :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!